Yes, insurance coverage is available:
- Business Office will complete an Eligibility Check.
- Business Office will advise patient of estimated patient responsibility.
- See “Payment Plans” below.
No, there is no insurance coverage available:
- Complete a financial assessment form with the Business Office.
- If patient qualifies for charity care:
- Enrollment assistance is offered for Medicaid or Health Insurance Exchange, if applicable.
- See “Charity Care Policy” below.
- If patient does not qualify for charity care:
- Advise of full patient responsibility.
- See “Payment Plan” below.
All applicability of allowable financial arrangements is based on a standardized financial assessment form to be completed by the patient with assistance from the Business Office.
- Contact the Business Office to arrange a financial assessment.
- The Business Office will evaluate and provide options based on information obtained during the financial assessment.
Payment options exist for patients’ financial responsibility that may be negotiated based on the financial assessment form.
- If insured, upon request, deductible, co-pays, and co-insurance payment plans can be discussed, as applicable, based on the outcome of your financial assessment.
- If uninsured, and not qualified for charity care, payment plan options will be presented.
- If qualified for charity care, this process is not applicable.
There are no standard discounts. Individual payment plans may include cost reductions.
When an uninsured patient falls below certain income levels, which is identified through the financial assessment, services provided are considered charity care and recorded as such. No charges are billed to the patient.
- A financial assessment must be completed with the Business Office.
- The Business Office will advise patient if charity care criteria have been met.
- Enrollment assistance offered for Medicaid or Health Insurance Exchange, if applicable.
Payments can be made through various tender. Due dates are discussed during payment plan arrangements. Significantly delinquent accounts will be reviewed for potential placement with a third-party agency.